Friday, September 12, 2014

Prescott AZ Trial

Tesla and I had a blast at the NADAC Turns 'N' Wraps trial August 29-31, 2014.  Met many new friends, and had so much fun at a very nice baseball field venue.  It was laid back and very GREEN (it's Monsoon season in AZ...  they've had more precipitation in two months than San Diego has had ALL year!).  Here is a picture I took of the view on my way to the trial site.  I believe it is called Willow Lake Reserve.
 

And here is a link to a video of a montage of dogs at the trial created by Patricia French.  Tesla is featured twice in the video.  The first time is at the 51-56 second spot, and the next time she "closes the show" as the last dog featured on the video starting at the 3:29 minute spot.  The last run was her Jumpers run that she Qed in, a first for her!  It was a very nice run which included a nice switch at the end (you can kinda see the beginning of the switch in the video at the end of the run).

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Prescott.   It is a nice little city in the AZ mountains, so there are warm days and cool evenings.  And like I said earlier...  very GREEN!  That's all I kept thinking as I was driving the area...  we are in the middle of a desert, and it is GREEN!  If we ever get another chance, we'll return to Prescott to visit, and I'll bring the rest of my family along.  

-Dayle

No comments:

Post a Comment