Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Copic Collection Apps YouTube Video by Crafts By Two

If you haven't seen the Crafts by Two guys videos on YouTube, you NEED to check out these two wonderful guys!  They are the funniest crafty dudes on the web...  They concentrate on demonstrating Cricut products, but they do share other very interesting projects and ideas.  For example, one of their latest videos shows us two Copic collection applications for our smart phones.  Check it out here:

Crafts by Two Copic Collection Apps Video

They do keep reminding you that since they created the video, the application is now fully in English and reflect the North American market as well (not just in Japanese for the Japan market).   And it is also now available for the Android market.

I am grabbing my phone to download these apps RIGHT NOW!  So cool...  put your collection on your phone and you will NEVER purchase a duplicate pen color again!

The Crafts by Two guys also provide free of charge some SVG files of Sweet Stamp Shop stamps!  If you love the Sweet Stamp Shop stamps, here is a link to their website with the SVG files.  Remember, if you own a Silhouette, you need the Designer version of the software package to open SVG files.

Crafts by Two Sweet Stamp Shop SVGs

They also have a video on how to turn stamps into cutting files.  You can do this easily with the new Silhouette PicScan mat.

Have fun crafting with George and Ken of Crafts by Two!
-Dayle

Update:  I have been playing with the Copic_Collection app for Android by Too Corp.  I LOVE it!!!  So easy to add my collection, and so easy to view which colors I have and, *urm*, need....  I absolutely LOVE the complementary colors option...  shows me which complementary colors would go really well with the selected color!  And shows me more colors to buy (hee hee).   The only downfall I see (and the two guys mention), is that it doesn't save your collection colors to the cloud...  I will download the other app and play with it next week.  Have fun with them!  Let me know what you think of these apps. --dys
 

No comments:

Post a Comment