Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to wish you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I'm very thankful to have the ability to share my crafts and dogs with all of you...  having the time, resources, and good physical and mental health to continue to run agility, and be creative, and then be able to share that with you, is truly a blessing.  I know I am very, very lucky, and grateful.  If you have the time off, enjoy it!  If you have to work, be grateful you have a job, and hope you have the time off later to enjoy (while we work!). 

I will be at a local agility trial this weekend, grateful to have the time to spend with Tesla, in the sunshine and warmth of Southern California...  I know many of my east coast friends will be hunkered down in a winter storm.  Take care, be safe, and be well. 

-Dayle

No comments:

Post a Comment