Sunday, September 1, 2013

Silhouette Classes and Demo

I'll be doing a demo of the Silhouette Cameo on Saturday, Sept. 7 from 3pm to 5pm. at Cool Scrapbook Stuff (where I work).  Come join me to learn about this fabulous electronic die cutting wonder machine!  One of the things I'll be showing is the Cameo's Print and Cut feature.  Here are samples of the holiday seals I made for that demo:
I made the seals with a scalloped cut edge (barely visible in the photo, in light red) on clear printable sticker paper.  I also hope to demo some of the other new Silhouette products:  stamping materials (!!!), cut-able chipboard, and other fun stuff.  Come on in and join me!

Also, if you already own a Silhouette machine (original, SD, Cameo or Portrait), sign up for one of my classes on Sunday Sept. 8.  My 101 class is for the beginner still learning the ropes about their new tool, and for those wanting to learn good tips and tricks for using the Silhouette.  My 201 class is for learning more in-depth techniques, including Print and Cut, advanced file editing, sketching, and playing with the new products.  I will have a mini-project for you to take home to learn about these new products.   Both classes have take-home CDs with class material, sample files, and other info on it, as an outline for taking notes.   Do NOT bring your machine.  Please call the store at (858) 679-9100 to pay and reserve your spot.  Hope to see you next weekend!
-Dayle

No comments:

Post a Comment